Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I feel so...

GIVE ME AN O
.............O!
GIVE ME A M
.............M!
GIVE ME A G
.............G!

WHAT DOES IT SPELL?
OMG!
WHAT DOES IT SPELL?
OMG!


Haha tomorrow will be finally my last day at work. Feel sexcited (stands for 'so excited' from Kw) yet leaving with a slight heavy heart. But o well, I'm going back THIS SUNDAY!

However, I heard some bad news about flights being cancelled for the past few days due to the super heavy snow in Shanghai. But I called the airline company last night. The person told me so far from yesterday on, the flights resumed and will contact us again if there are any updates. O well, just hope the weather will be fine.

My final report is going fine. Still left the 2 recommendations for the company, the conclusion and some touching up on the whole report.

Gonna have a chalet with my peeps soon from 13-15th next month. Looking forward to it man. First time having our chalet at Aloha instead of the usual Coastal Sand.

//

O my. It's my mum's birthday today. Think I will call her tonight and wish her a happy birthday. Hope her health will improve and may her strike 4D soon so that I will have some money. HAHA!

Aite, back to my report!

No comments: