This post is dedicated to my peeps that I've mostly known since my secondary school days and everyone who wished me a Happy 19th Birthday.
I happened to have 2 birthdays in 2 consecutive days as my lunar birthday happened to fall on the 30th Dec this year.
I just saw the powerpoint slide that Raymond sent me. It's one of the MOST TOUCHING stuffs that I've ever since in my life. Trust me peeps, I was really touched to see it. Tears were around my eyes while reading it. I believe a lot of effort was put in.
Many pictures were in there. Even pictures of me and Jarett when we were in kindergarten were in the powerpoint. I also laughed when I was looking at it. Zk also made a photo collage in it.
THANKS A LOT MY FRIENDS. I hope everyone of us will stay through thick and thin as our lives go on. It wasn't easy for a group of strangers to become friends like us. The days we enjoyed crapping during secondary school days, the times when we played soccer and the moments where we had outings (watching movies, sentosa and many other more) will always stay in my life.
You guys had played a huge part in my life and I believe you all will continue to play a big part in my life as life goes.
Over here, I would like to thank everyone (not in any specific order) :
- My sister (who reminded my mum to wish me)
- Kai Wei
- Raymond
- Zun Kit
- Koon Boon
- Peng Kian
- Kelvin Lee
- Jarett
- Daniel
- Kwan Yong
- Kok Ming
- Rong Ming
- Leonard Seah
- Christabel
- Fang
- Stephanie
- Shy
- Yi Xiu
- Sherman
- Evelyn Lim
- Evern
- Xin Yi
- Pei Xuan
- Alicia
- Hui Li
- Grace
- CC
- Zw
... and also many others who have wished me but names not included above.
Honestly, I thought I won't have a nice birthday this year, especially when I'm in China.
At first, I thought o my. My lovely house mates have forgotten my birthday (over excited that their bfs came over). But had a surprise. But out of the blue, Eve and Fang came over with a cake. Guess I lost the ability to anticipate surprises already. Got a pair of new jeans! YAY (:
Steph called and wished me. Another touching moment man. HAHA! SMSes came in after that. Quite surprised cause I thought no one will know my overseas number.
I would also like to thank my colleagues in OAV and Qi who wished me happy birthday (though I think only Cherry will see this).
But after receiving all the wishing, I really felt good (I can't think of any word to describe my feelings now). Though everyone wasn't physically here with me in Shanghai, I felt as if you all are near me. I'm glad that I have everyone of you in my life and I hope somehow, I played a part in your life too.
Once again, THANK YOU BUDDIES! (:
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment