Suddenly, I was missing home. I thought I won't miss home all along.
I remember I had this dream 2 nights ago and the next morning, I suddenly miss home. I couldn't remember what the dream was about. But I sure do miss Singapore more and more now.
It's just 44 more days left! WHEE (:
Was thinking of my family and friends.
I wonder how my friends in SP did for their Napfa test. Hope all of them at least got a silver.
I wonder how my friends in NP are doing for their projects. Hope all of them are coping things well.
Was chatting with people whom I didn't talk to for a long long time these few days. I had this 'weird' feeling in me. It's like WOW you remember me, clicked on my nick and even bother to say hi. It's just a nice feeling.
Haha okay! I'm super bored now. Hope I will have things to do in the afternoon (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment