Sunday, December 02, 2007

HAHA! Okay I'm finally back to update my blog. Just went to Jay's concert last Saturday with my 3 lovely darlings. It was a lot better than I expected it to be. But overall, I enjoyed myself that night.


Charlie & his ANGELS



Jay, the one that Evern goes gaga every now and then -.-


With his stupid guitar


Purple fringe = AH BENG!


Golden suit and mike


him again


4 chicks were all around him


The lovely fireworks

WOO here are some pictures of the Suzhou trip that I went.


The poor kid was tied to the tree


The 5 of us


AH VIN TOOK THIS ARTISTIC PIC! MUAHAHHA


Nice eh? Not taken by me though


Us again


LOL me and eve


Me & the mad one again

Haha first time uploading so many pictures in an entry. It's so troublesome. I wonder why people can spend so much time uplaoding so many pictures. Power!

9 MORE WEEKS!

No comments: