Exams are finally. Haha wonder if those will be my last exams in my life cause I don't think I'm able to make it to any of the local universities except for SIM.
TB10 chalet tomorrow. I doubt I will spend much time there. I really want time to spend at home alone. But I'm sure the chalet will be an enjoyable one. Meeting my TB03 buddies for a meal tomorrow too. Been quite a long time since I see them too.
Suddenly I have the feeling that everyone remembers me when people ask me out before flying. The feeling is the same when 29th Dec hits 0000hours. Sms messages flood into my handphone. And I somehow like this type of feeling.
But anyway, hope everything will go fine for me there. And of course, for everyone who will be staying in NP.
Results out on 14th Sept. Woots! I remembered typing I will work hard after the previous entry. But I went to watch Family Guy after that entry and ended up not studying much. Luckily the SOM test was alright. But I'm very worried about my SIS. All I wrote was bull shit and I hope those crap can give me a B.
Alright, hope I will be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment