WOOTS! One presentation settled today (=
Had the IS presentation. To be frank, I think we didn't prepared as much as expected. LOL so I think I will try better in the next PBL. Quite surprised that the AH BEI said that our presentation was good. But nonetheless, GOOD JOB EVERYONE! Waha.
HOT and tiring day again. Why is it that when we are not playing football, the sun will be shining damn brightly? And when we are playing on that day, it will rain damn heavy. ARGH simply LOVE the weather!
Kok Ming's birthday just passed. Met up for supper with Zk and Pk. Off to the park to chill for a while. Been quite a long time since we last met. And I realised the soccer clique has not mix together for quite some time too.
Someone asked me what type of girls appeal to me. To give a serious thought, I realised I don't really know what type of girls I prefer. But of course, besides character, the looks does play a part. Is there really someone out there on earth who don't really bother about the looks of his/her other half?
Another question (though a stupid question) popped to my mind again.
Q: Which one comes first? Egg or hen?
...and before sex eduation was taught, how do humans know how to make love?
Hmmm. Random thoughts.
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment