Went driving again today. Improved alot in my braking. But I mounted kerb today which made me sad. Haha but its alright la. Hope no more mounting of kerb again. Went to take FTT trial test without touching my book before. I was good, failed with a score of 32/50. WAHA! I thought I will pass cos everything was so simple. Winnie was good. She passed that.
I got to know that one of my friend is a sadist who likes to pluck leg hair today. LOL and I learnt that taking off people's shoes and throw to one side is fun. Haha childish but fun though.
Off to Orchard to find Kb. After that back to Hougang to make my new specs. I think its not so nice but don't really care since I'm only going to wear it in class and driving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment