Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thought of a fat little boy that took the same bus as me several weeks ago. He was with his grandfather. He was very noisy and ran around in the bus. Finally after awhile, his grandfather scolded him and asked him to sit down properly. There was only one empty seat left. Beside it, it was an overweight girl.

"I DON'T WANT TO SIT WITH A FATTY BUM BUM!"

I was shocked! Everyone looked at him. HAHA little kids really don't know their little actions can make/destroy one's day.

Skipped the first lecture of year 3 today. I woke up at 9am when the lecture starts at 10. So decided to continue sleeping. Off to school, met up with Sherly to get the bottles of vodka. Soccer after that.

Drank after playing soccer, on the way and in the LT and after lecture at canteen 1. LOL first time drinking in school.

IS at 8am tomorrow. Zz.

No comments: