Just saw its my 202th post already. Didn't know I passed the milestone quite sometime ago.
Went to the hospital for the check up. I hope I will be fine. The nurse there is quite hot. I was like WoW. I thought pretty nurses can only be seen in porn videos. LOL. But the nurse that served me was really GOOD.
Walked around with my mum at Novena Square. Ate at Hans with her. Cool. She told me it was her first time in a restaurant with her son. LOL I realised o ya ah, never bring her go before.
Mum: Why so rich? Treat me and all.
Vin: No la. Long long one time ma this type of thing.
Mum: You know ah. We are trying hard to save and u are spending so much. !@#@#$@%
... and all the nagging starts again. LOL but I just laughed it off. We talked quite alot and crapped. Nice time with her.
Off to PS for a hair cut. Yi Xiu said I look like a monkey. Thats the first line she said when she saw me la! Nice of her man. LOL.
O YA! My toe nail finally broke off after dangling there for quite a while. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment