Thursday, February 22, 2007

Finally back home since monday. Have been staying over at kw's house for the past 2 nights.

Went to catch the Just Follow Law at MS. Its a very nice show. After movie, went to DXO. Didn't know it was an underage party. Sucks to the core. Wasted money. That was how the first night was spent.

Finally ytd, went to bai nian. Went to the Karaoke place again. Gt ang baos =) Went over to Jon's house play cards after that with kw, winnie and darren. Pool afterwards. Then back to Jon's house to watch God of Gamblers to get some luck to win for the next gambling session at Xk's house.

Won again at Xk's house. Can say my luck is indeed alot better this year. He gt a very nice house. I think after Xinyi's house, his house is the best house I have ever gone to. Went to Zouk after that. But was damn crowded. Saw Lyn there. Supposed to meet Li Xi there. But went off to MOS without telling him. So he came himself after that.

MOS was damn boring. I don't think I will club again soon in the hols.

No comments: