Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Been trying to study for my exams. First paper on friday. Then 3 more the following week. O well, still don't know what to do in the 8 weeks break. To work or to slack? Then I have been sleeping for 14 hours everyday. Totally sucks man, feel like a pig.

Dreamt of being in a relationship again last week and last night. The feeling was nice, really nice. Hugging your loved one under the moon light at Esplanade, that feeling is totally good. I don't remember who was the one in my dream ytd. But last week was the Au Xuan. O my, the dream was really good. I think I going to vote for her in the Star Awards this year liao.

But seriously, I'm quite yearning for a relationship. But when I'm in one, I feel like being single. O well, humans are always contradicting as always.

K shan't think too much. Back to studies..

No comments: