Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Guys drinks to forget about the girl
Girls drinks to think back about that guy

When guys are in love, they becomepoorer
But when girls are in love, they becomeprettier

Guys can forget, but cannot forgive
Girls can forgive, but cannot forget

Guys care most about the quantity of love
But girls care most about the quality of love

Guys break-up when they feel love from another Girl
Girls break-up when they feel Separation from her man

Guys feels curious towards all girls
Girls feel curious towards the guys whoare Interested in her

When guys are heartbroken, they try to forget the girl by going out with other girls
When girls are heartbroken, they try to find his Characteristics from other guys

Guys wishes to be her first love
And girls wishes to be his last love


haha I think this thing is kinda true. O well, had this damn sore throat when I woke up. I couldn't speak man at first. I was thinking WTF! AM I GOING TO BE A MUTE? I'm was damn scared la. As someone who always talk crap, without my vocal cords working well, I might as well go and die. But luckily my voice slowly come back. Jus that the pain is still there. Its the first time I have this type of sore throat.

Reached home damn early today at around 2pm. Didn't go for the revision lect. Totally pointless I think. For the past 3 sems I went for the revision lect, I still couldn't see my As coming. Maybe this time round when I don't go I'll do better. So I slpt all the way till jus now. Yawns!

First paper on sat. Seriously hope I will do well. LOL I hope for that all the time but always to no avail.

No comments: