Saturday, December 16, 2006

Finally CT gone =D I think my CMA paper is gonna be damn sad. I spent only like 40mins of revision for 7 chapters. And I only know how to do the last qn. 2nd qn is confirm a goner for me. MCQ sucks. Lots of my answers are different from my peers. Zz

Damn tired for the past few days. Slpt quite little number of hours. Played soccer till 4 ytd. And.. I'm injured again -.-

O ya and the stupid stubborn woman at SSDC. She said I can't register cos I'm not 18. Damn stubborn. I told her I will be 18 by this month and by the time I come for the theory test I'm gonna be 18. Damn her keep saying no though its my fault la.

Went to Xy's hse for our mini TB10 gathering. LOL damn tired so went off to her bro's room to slp. Woke up awhile later, played some games. All the way till 5+am. Everyone was tired. And off we went back to her bro's room to slp again.

Proj in sch at 9.30am. Damn little hrs of slp again. YAWNS

Zz work tmr. Must buy coffee again..

No comments: