Thursday, November 23, 2006

Was thinking of changing a new hp to the SE w810i for the past few days. But I was thinking, my hp has been quiet all the while, whats the point of changing to something new when the old one is still in gd condition?

Ha I think this perception is the same as how people treat their bf/gf. After some time when the relationship gets boring, they will tend to want to change partners, looking for a new partner in life.

Was doing FMGT proj today. Could have gone home at 1pm. But still need to do that, and then after that attend the serve thailand/china thing. I'm interested to go, but gt this saying, money is the root of all problems. LOL 2nd thoughts coming..

I realised my studies are in a mess right now. Don't know whats going on in class and stuffs. Jus did my CMA test ytd. Think its CMI alr. Jus hope get B can alr.

Then lets talk bout my eyes. I think I have been rubbing my eyes too much these few days. My eye sight worsen alr I think. Jialat damn sad sia like that.

K la end here. Damn tired.

No comments: