My day was short. Went to work ytd. Did damn little things. Only like wipe 3 breakers, panels and nth much alr. $100+ LOL gd money! Comes very handy man. My bank account gt 4 digits now, not thousands, but is in tens with a decimal point in between them =(
Very tired when I reached home.
Life was still the same for the past week. Sch home sch home sch home and nth much. This upcoming week should be quite relax. 2 modules e learning. But think projs are packing up. Somehow this sem is very slack. I guess I'm still in the holiday mood. I always plan to study this and that on a particular. In the end, I touched NOTHING!
Hols coming soon, this means I'm turning 18 soon. WOots! But guess won't be a big difference or what. I see people ard me 18 alr also like that. Jus that maybe next time watch M18 movies won't get chase out like last time again. Ha gd memories man those moments.
Girls: If gt a better guy come along, will of course choose the better one.
: Feelings jus fade after some time
Guys: Won't treat gf as well as those times when courting her
: Feel like leaving her after having her body
Which one is more f up? Girls or Guys?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment