Tuesday, October 17, 2006

O well. Today was the first time I started sch so late at 2pm. And I can't believe I'm late for it. Zzz. Think cos I slpt late last nite. Was physically worn out ytd. Swam in sch. Went to play bball and soccer with pk when we reached Hougang.

Something very stupid happened ytd. Before I bath after swimming, I realised my boxers in my bag was missing. Zz meaning I LOST MY BOXERS! =( Damn sian. Gt to waste money to buy again. Hahaha. But I was thinking alot last nite.

Another typical day in sch. Lect and then gd bye sch. Signed up for the blood donation with Jia Quan. Actually all the while I wanted to do it, but I'm scared of the needle. I may be a guy, but seeing a big needle jus makes me jelly. Jus happy that I'll be able to help ppl. If not who knows there may be no chance to help others in the future?

Went out with kw today. First time watch movie with my cousin. OMG I was thinking whether ppl will misunderstand we are gays. Watched You, Me and Dupree. The bond and friendship those 2 guys had is very great. I was wondering.. Are all ppl like that? But I had an answer. That was no. If everyone are truthful to their frens, do their best in helping others if they can, there wouldn't be backstabbing ard.

There are jus too many mistakes in human beings. Ppl don't appreciate things when they have too much of it. They only realise the importance of a thing when they lose the one and only. Its like, rich ppl won't know the importance of $1. Flirts won't know the feeling of losing one loved one. And many more..

In life, u will meet lots of ppl. They come into ur life, some may be unimportant to u, some may be. To know them out of the millions out there, is a kind of fate. This is a msg to ppl who read this. Treat everyone, ur family, ur frens, ur foes and even strangers whom u don't know with the right attitude. Forgive and forget is a noble thing to do.

No comments: