Saturday, October 07, 2006

It was enjoyable last night. Was at the chalet. Played games and all. Chilled in the room and damn the security guard. Ha he came to our room and told us off. Not alot came, but nevertheless, with the funny ppl ard, its still fun. Jarett nv came. Quite disappointed. Finally, I gt my first bottle. i think collecting those bottles is quite cool. I will start to collect from now on.

Soccer was cancelled off due to the bad haze. The PSI is 145 now. Quite dangerous. So Raymond and I decided to call off the game. The haze nowadays is damn jialat. Last night was very bad. Its like the whole Singapore is having bbq. Then the whole place filled with smoke.

Damn tired in office today. Slp very little last night. Went to work at 7+. Lucily I managed to wake up in time.

I realised Maggi Q is quite hot. Woo. She's really nice man. If only all girls are like that.. I think guys will be smiling everyday from one ear to the other.

No comments: