Sunday, September 24, 2006

Today is a great day. Finally can get a gd rest after I gt home from work. Work has been increasing been more stressful each day this week. More was expected from me and can't afford to repeat the mistakes I did. 3 more weeks to reopening of sch. Guess I will kinda miss the workplace. Next week probably having ktv session with the ppl at Orchid CC. Cool, first time to a country club.

Went to kbox with sher, kez, pre, rain and one more guy on wed. It was sher's birthday. Woots. It was fun there. I rmb playing soccer after that with pk and zk with 3 more guys. Indeed tiring playing with so little ppl and running the whole place like f. But luckily its at night, so nv really sweat.

O F! Man U drew with Reading. Kb and Raymond came over my place to watch. Zk went back after Liverpool's match. Its totally boring man that match. It was enjoyable, especially with the company of gd frens ard, watching games together.

Saw a fren's nick in those arabic language so decided to ask her what it means. It means when u laugh, others ard u will laugh. When u cry, u cry alone. I think its very true to an extent. Everyone has his own secrets somehow that even their closest fren or family won't even know. Ppl often think of many things that happened in the past when they are doing nth. Like, on a bus, thinking of what happened in the past. The feeling is bad, when especially u are listening to those sad emo songs.

Financial woes increasing all the while. Money is really a fucking big problem to many. Thats why there are so many ppl worrying cos of money. Gotta save up soon man. My life will be in shatters if I have no money. Ppl say $ cannot buy the whole universe. But it can buy 99% of the universe.

K I think I shall end here. I'm tired, looking forward to tmr 10am, soccer time...

No comments: