Often, people claim that whatever troubles u have, they will always be there to help u. But most of the times, for example when u are in need of financial needs and need to borrow money, they will be gone from ur sight, giving u excuses.
Haha jus think that humans are weird, jus don't know haha why people always do things otherwise that they said after watching some shows. LOL I'm watching too much stupid things in this hols to relax after work alr. As I was typing now, I saw this scene on tv and realised I haven't wrote chinese for a damn long time. Think I forgot how to write most chinese characers alr also.
Finally its sunday tmr and I can relax. Have been working for the past 5 days in the office and today for my uncle. LOL super easy money today. Worked for like 2hrs+ and I gt 85bucks. Woots!
K, gt back my results on friday. Didn't get my expected gpa. Quite disappointed in my results but its okay. LOL work harder next sem. Isn't that what people always said after they gt their results? Well, hope everyone does well next sem =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment