Watched Life Story on Channel 5 jus now. Its quite nice. Was thinking why life is unfair? Like.. why some people are so lucky to be born rich whereas some are born poor? Aha think all these are fate. Life is miserable for many people out there. But there is nth they can do to make life better for themselves. I don't know why these few days, I have a very strong "sympathetic" feeling for things around me. Like a few nights ago, I saw this little puppy running around outside in the rain at 4am till quite late. Then when it stopped in front of my frens and I, the look in its eyes somehow "melted" my heart. Then 2 days ago while queuing up for the Totoin BP plaza, saw this little girl looking at Little Mermaid water bottles. Can see that she really wanted the bottle. Wth I was actually thinking of buying one for her man. Cos her bottle like very lousy alr and she like keep don't want to let go of it. LOL I'm thinking too much.
K lets talk bout today. Woke up quite late cos slpt at 6+am. Was watching movies on cable tv. Not bad la the show. Had been a long time since I watch tv at home alr. Wanted to study initially, but in the end nv. Then went to study with Zk at mac. Then went home slack until now. Damn tired alr. But have to study. Sucks man.
I ytd then realised that studying at night is a very nice thing to do. The cool breeze, nice songs, quietness of the night make the ambenience so nice to study. LOL
K la, I must get back to study. Have been slacking for hrs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment