Tried studying for my Ief today in the library. Managed to learn something out of that amount of time I spent in the library. Hopefully I can study more for the next few weeks.
Went to see fireworks with Shy, Yixiu, Steph, Jia Quan and Sherman. Their friends came along too. Quite enjoyable. I recorded down most of the process and took some pics with them. Had fun with them. Went to have a sumptous supper with them. Ordered lots of food. Gt alot la. Then played the zhong ji mi ma towards the end of the dinner. Steph was very lucky la. Everyone except her lost.
Went back home after that. Asked Pk came down for a chat. Had a lengthy chat and jus reached home only. Very tired after a long day outside. And still gt to wake up early for soccer tmr.
Everything in our life is impt. Take our body parts as an example. I injured both my eyes before, and it caused my vision to be blurred for a few days. I injured both my knees and ankle before, which caused me can't walk properly. Recently Kev injured his thigh. LOL omg thats real unlucky la. Thats why I think, we must be careful and cherish everything around us, most imptly, people around us who care for us. They may not be around with u when u need them all the time, but they will be the ones who brighten up our lives.
O well. Life goes on with many ups and downs. My downs now is EXAMS!! HELP~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment