I think I'm falling sick soon. Have been losing slp for the past few nights. Tossing on the bed for a few hrs. I think is due to exam stress. Its the first time I feel so f up for my exams. Didn't even feel the tense when I was having my Os. This feeling sucks man.
Woke up late for the soccer today. But nevertheless I still went down to find them. Had great time of cos. Really did enjoyed myself with the company of FRENS. Football was also fun. Was damn tired at the end of the day. Became red after being burnt for a few hrs under the sun.
Man U jus thrashed Fulham 5-1. Nice action by them.
LOL jus called Km. Wth its like mths since I talked to him and the first time he told me is he's single alr. LOL happy for him. He has freedom finally after don't know how long. Then less than 15mins later, heard from another fren she broke up. LOL wa kao. All breaking up liao. POWER! O well, this shows ppl now are not ready to go into a r/s. Kel also facing an unrequitted love. But luckily now he's feeling better alr. LOL o god, what is love man?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment