Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tiring day. Woke up very early today at about 6+am to send my mum to ttsh. Took bus to np from balestier. Reached sch at 8am when the tutorial was supposed to start at 9am. So after breakfast, went up to the class and slp until everyone came. Kinda scary to be alone in the class.

Went to play soccer after that. Rained heavily, so the conditions of the court is not so gd. Played okay ba. Scored some goals. At the same time, injured myself. Gt this guy, I don't know he know how to play soccer anot la. The ground was wet and he pushed like don't know what FUCK la. i flew 3 times. Now my wrist is injured with a blue black on it. Zz think its time to learn how to really take gd care of myself in the future.

Today nearly lost my specs. I don't know whats happening to me these few days. Keep forgetting this and that. But luckily I always managed to find my things back =)

Was very tired indeed. But of cos, its gd. I won't think so much about other stuffs at the same time. Went back home soon after I had dinner at canteen 1. Super tired, slpt in the bus throughout the whole journey.

On the way back saw my ex cadet playing soccer at the park there. So I asked whether can play anot. Then I played for quite some time ba. Koon Boon also came after that cos Ivor playing. The ppl there damn lousy la. Scored a few goals too.

Really damn tired now.

No comments: