Things are better now. My mum was discharged today. Rushed to the hospital after lunch with ben dan, kev, eve and shawn. Then took cab back home. And that lady scolded me for wanting to take cab. But haha I don't want to quarrel. Jus hope she understand my gd intentions =)
Finally had my PMKT presentation today after hard work done by my grp mates. Seriously, I know I didn't contribute much this time round. Hmmm so kinda feel guilty la. Some more my presentation is bad. I know its bad though Meng Yong and Precilla said everyone did well. So if I didn't perform as u all expected, I'm sorry.
Anyway, Italy won France on penalty shootout after 1-1 after 90mins. And my prediction to Pk and ben dan was right. But luckily I nv bet. If I bet, my prediction won't come true alr.
Went to drink last nite. 3 bottles of Carlsberg. Used to hate beer last time. But last nite, it seemed that it was my only companion.
O ya! Something stupid happened in the morning. I scalded myself with the iron. Shan't talk much about it. Cos its real stupid. But sad sia, my right wrist has a burnt mark now.
K la, shall end here.
ni bu zai
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment