Monday, July 17, 2006

Long bad day. Don't know whats going on in IEF lecture. Slp in lecture. But I was attentive in marketing tutorial. Cos want to earn the participation pts. Wow my grp proj gt 17.8/20. Teacher said its very high. But I kinda feel guilty though I'm happy. Cos I contributed very little.

Stayed on to do EC after sch. We did quite alot. But compared to the rest, its kinda zz. Then went back home after sch. Gt these 2 grps of idiots talked damn loud. I want to slp also can't. Damn it la. Met zk for dinner at hougang plaza. Walked ard Hougang Mall after that. Big change there man.

Played bball after that. Damn stupid la. Play 11pts only can play till like ard 30mins. zz Super tiring cos keep running ard. Gt this idiot shorter than me elbowed my head. Damn it la, it bled quite alot. Jus managed to stop bleeding until like 3mins ago? Now I know why EPL everytime ppl will bleed when they gt elbowed when all the while I thought it was fake. =.=

No comments: