Finally all the projs are gone for sem 1. Super relax now. But now have to study for my exams which are all coming in the next couple of weeks. But our EC like abit gt prob, but none the less, with the quality of my grp, LOL we managed to crap thru.
Had this soccer thing after that. Quite unlucky la. We lost 1-0 and went out. Legs were tired, mind was blank. LOL but nvm, nice experience and bondings with my class ppl.
Went out to chill at NYP. Zk came along too. Had lots of talking. Not bad la, its a nice feeling to talk with close frens and open up our minds without thinking much.
LOL AND FUCK THAT JUN BIN! Idiot early 7.30am msg me told me he saw her again on the bus. Wa she rmbed me! When I all the while thought she don't know how I looked like.
And, I jia lat alr la. I submitted my name to Amelia for the BAOC thing. Then I told Cheryl I going to join hers last time. But preferably, I want to join Cher's cos my closer frens are there.
worn out man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment