Haven't post for a long time. School has been hectic for the past few days. Lots of projects and stuffs. I still don't know what the lecturers have been teaching. Common tests are coming in the days to come. Hopefully I won't fail IEF.
Heard from yl her sch gt 2nd in the A division for softball. Congrats!
Dyed my hair on sunday. I think the colour is not bad. Only xinyi say not nice so far. Haha! But I think its nicer than the orginal colour I had before. My mum no longer don't allow me to dye hair already.
Had Jap food for dinner. 2nd uncle and his family came over. Nice dinner I had.
This sat gonna go for newspaper collection. CCA pts!!!
K la. I think I'm gonna stop here. Tmr ISP. Got PIZZAs & movie!! =)
I WANT DIMPLES!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment