Had ISP presentation today. Went to sch quite early at 10am to brush up on our ppt. Saw shy at canteen 1. Suddenly have the feeling that I've drifted away from my TB10 ppl. Yet, I'm not very close to my own class ppl. Like very weird.. Cos don't know why have the feeling like no more close frens already.
Today's presentation should be okay. I did my best already, so if its not well done enough, sorry my grp mates. But nonetheless, u all have done great. Our grp took the longest to complete the presentation. Maybe cos our notes are the thickest to do. But actually its also not as tedious to do as it seems. We also included a skit inside. I was the one who thought of it. Hopefully the others enjoyed it.
Very tired today. Reached sch at 10am and jus gt back home at 8+pm. Did the OM stuffs in the library.
Sian.. zz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment