Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sometimes I wish.. To be taller. Actually is not sometimes, is ALWAYS!

WHY?
1. It is a basic thing for a man to be tall.
2. I will be able to "defend" myself. Cos short guys always have to look up to others when they talk. When there's a quarrel, it will be alot easier.

Okay, shan't talk about stupid stuffs. Ppl who see this, pls pray that I will grow taller. Thanks loads =)

Jus came back from town jus now. Met up with kev, lyn and denis. Kok ming and zk came along too. LOL it was fun. Went to window shop ard. Wanted to cut my hair. But went there too late already. Then almost all shops are closed. Sian..long hair still with me. Its damn upkept la, and I don't know how the hell to style it. Sadded..

Going to sentosa tmr! Hope weather will be fine. But sian la. Have to go ray's hse early in the morning to get the volleyball from him. At PUNGGOL leh! But nvm.

Hands tired now.. zzZ

No comments: