HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY! Its raymond's birthday. All of us went to Coastal Sands at sentosa to celebrate his and qh's belated birthday. It was fun. I gt drunk for the first time. Drank 11 cups. I think I talked alot of crap and made a fool out of myself the whole night. I don't really rmb what I did. But I certainly will know what I didn't do.
LOL I rmb gt kiss guys. Thats gross man. And I rmb watching soccer, seeing ronaldihno missing a penalty. Felt like puking the whole night until this morning. Was damn shag man!
Did the IS enrolment thing when I reached home. Gt into the Intro to Psychology and Jap. Sian sia can't get into business eti. I think jap sucks lo. But nvm, jus give it a try.
Had great fun today. Went to ice skate with Cher, van, bee and zi kang at Jurong. It was fun. First time ice skating. Fell twice I think. Now my shin and ankle gt blisters. Damn it! Its pain..
Went to catch Ice Age 2 at Jurong Pt with cher after that. Its a nice show =) Went back home after sending her back.
Had 2 real tiring days. Gonna black out soon
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment